I was impressed by the thing from D_jespersen, and printed it for my two Ender 5's and Ender 5 Plus, because I was having trouble with my hot end wires getting into my X axis. It did not fit correctly for me since I had a modified X axis silent end stop. I used Tinkercad to slice off the left side of the cover and make a modified mount for the x axis end stop. The change to the cover has no impact on the protection if offers.
I also noticed some confusion on how to mount the cover. the existing cover must be removed and new M3 x 8mm bolts used to mount the motor. (See pictures ) I was able to carefully let the motor hang while i remounted. Then the cover can be added using a M4 x10mm and a t-nut. If you use the end stop the additional hardware required is: 2 - M3 x 8mm bolts to attach the switch to the mount 2 - M3 x 8mm bolts and t-nuts to attach to the x axis